Sign in to your Orbitz Rewards Dining account and click “My account” in the top navigation bar below the Orbitz logo. Then,
- Click on the “Account Information” tab in the center-left of the page.
- Locate the “Registered Credit/Debit Cards” panel in the right column.
- Click on the “Delete” link next to the card you wish to remove.
- Click “OK” on the pop-up asking if you are sure you want to delete your card.
Sign in to your Orbitz Rewards Dining account and click the navigation symbol at the top right of any page. A navigation panel will slide open.
- Locate and click on “My Account.”
- Locate the “Registered Credit Cards” panel in the Summary tab and click it open.
- Click on the “X” (Remove) to the right of the credit card you wish to remove.
- Click “Delete”.
Be sure to take that next step and load any new cards that are not listed in your Orbitz Rewards Dining account.
You will only be able to delete a card if you have more than one remaining in your account. If you need to delete all cards from your account, please call Member Services at (866) 901-3463.