There could be several reasons why Orbucks® earned could be missing from your Orbitz Rewards Dining account. The most common are:
- Orbucks® can take up to a week to appear in your Orbitz Rewards Dining account and 6-8 weeks to appear in your Orbitz Rewards® account.
- You did not use a credit or debit card registered to Orbitz Rewards Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you're using your debit card, you didn’t swipe it like a credit card to earn Orbucks®. If you used your PIN #, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies that we’re linked with (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). Like all reward programs, we can only track your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
- You registered your credit or debit card and immediately tried to use it for Orbitz Rewards Dining. Once you register your credit card, it usually takes about 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering rewards. (Consult the restaurant’s information page.)
- You dined at a restaurant that left Orbitz Rewards Dining prior to the date you visited.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we were not able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant visited is one of our national brands or franchises, the business may not have added that specific location to Orbitz Rewards Dining.
Are you missing Orbucks®? Fill out a missing reward form.